Zwijndrecht - Engineering
Engineering - Projectmanager
Medior = 3 - 10 jaar ervaring
Flexurance Professionals is een risicodragende projectorganisatie die vanuit haar diverse productgroepen in samenwerking met andere marktpartijen betrokken is bij zowel grote als kleine projecten in de werktuigbouwkunde. Met een groot team van professionals voeren wij zelfstandig en/of in combinatie, projecten uit voor een breed scala aan opdrachtgevers. Binnen één van onze teams is de vacature ontstaan van engineering - projectmanager.
Proper entry of clear, well defined, correctly priced and technically acceptable orders into administration, engineering and manufacturing systems through kick off meeting with disciplines involved and prior involvement in the final stages of the selling process. Co-ordination of correct order handling, including software requirements by customers. Maintain relations with customer's purchasing, expediting, engineering and inspection personnel to set a good and proper company image to the customer. Present timely, accurate invoicing, both on products shipped and according deferred payment schedules and to assist in timely collection of money. Maintain existing and assist to develop new systems related to status and progress reporting of orders within the plant for financial data and for providing to customers. Liaise with purchasing, engineering and production control to obtain status information and co-ordinate information flow in both directions between the customer and the company, as well as their suppliers where applicable. Focus on the safe and efficient use of people, equipment, materials and controls to the best possible advantage; Ensure on-time delivery performance. Ensure margin and cash flow chancement through budget control, correct invoicing and on time payment by customers. Participating in improvement programs, such as Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing etc. is mandatory within this position.
• Minimum of bachelor degree in engineering (HTS), preferably mechanical engineering.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of proven project management experience in a related industry.
• Knowledge of pressure vessels and instrumentation, and knowledge of systems manufacturing and welding.
• Project Administration skills – maintain cost and delivery schedules, technical info, contract info.
• Commercial knowledge of international trading, shipping, monetary transactions, schedule and cost control techniques.
• Knowledge of Six Sigma • Knowledge of customer requirements and specifications.
• Knowledge of design process and able to read and mark-up design drawings (P&ID)and perform design calculations.
• Knowledge of quality procedures such as ISO 9001 is preferred.
• Excellent computer knowledge, specifically Excel, Word and MS Project.
• Excellent in spoken and written English and Dutch. Competencies.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Able to work in a team.
• Able to clearly communicate at all levels in the organization up to the operations management level.
• Ability to motivate people and to continuously improve the processes within the responsibility of the position.
• A self-starter with proven and demonstrated work ethic.
• Flexible concerning working hours.
• Willing to travel to overcome certain unexpected issues.
The project manager is responsible for and has authority to accomplish the fulfillment of the following accountabilities:
Voor de grootste uitdagingen van vloeiende bewegingscontrole vertrouwen klanten wereldwijd op de engineering, het projectmanagement en de service expertise van deze internationale organisatie. Zij ontwikkelen en leveren meer dan de meest complete portfolio van betrouwbare kleppen, pompen en afdichtingen.