Zwijndrecht - Engineering
Engineering - Projectmanager
Flexurance Professionals is een risicodragende projectorganisatie die vanuit haar diverse productgroepen in samenwerking met andere marktpartijen betrokken is bij zowel grote als kleine projecten in de werktuigbouwkunde. Met een groot team van professionals voeren wij zelfstandig en/of in combinatie, projecten uit voor een breed scala aan opdrachtgevers. Binnen één van onze teams is de vacature ontstaan van engineering - projectmanager.
• Complete project within approved budget, time, acceptable quality and client and government standards;
• Develop and manage project specific project execution plan incl. execution strategy, schedule and quality;
• Manage risk and initiate mitigating actions, risk reporting to client organization;
• Prepare regular project /report updates;
• Provide input to tender documents and tender submissions;
• Ability to interpret P&IDs and carry out discussion with all stakeholders;
• Give technical guidance to the applicable disciplines within the project team;
• Communicate with direct superior, all staff, contractors, consultants and suppliers;
• Attend both internal and external meetings in the capacity to facilitate the project;
• Participate in design reviews for optimization of system;
• Manage and coordinate pre-consultations and approvals with regulatory authorities.
• Bachelor / Master degree in engineering preferably offshore (possible supplemented with PM courses);
• +2 years technical experience background and 5 – 10 years in project management (both single and multi-discipline projects);
• Experience with both (upstream & downstream) Greenfield & Brownfield projects;
• General knowledge of all technical disciplines applicable within the Oil & Gas experience;
• Project cost control management skills;
• Working experience in projects above +€500k contract sum preferred;
• Conversant with local codes, regulations and standards;
• Knowledge of international codes of practices;
• Experience in liaising with clients, contractors, consultants and relevant authorities for project delivery;
• Demonstrated project success track records;
• Excellent planning and negotiating skills;
• Good knowledge of English and preferably also Dutch (both written and verbal);
• Highly motivated and flexible with a strong capability to motivate others;
• Competences: problem analysis, result-orientedness, controlling of progress, focus on quality etc.
The organisation is a multidisciplinary engineering firm providing full design, engineering and consultancy services to the Oil & Gas, Renewables and Leisure market. We design and engineer complete platforms and infrastructure for the oil & gas and renewables industry, deck lay outs, cable & pipe laying solutions for marine environment, great observation wheels and much more!