Zwijndrecht - Engineering
Engineering - Projectmanager
Medior = 3 - 10 jaar ervaring
Flexurance Professionals is een risicodragende projectorganisatie die vanuit haar diverse productgroepen in samenwerking met andere marktpartijen betrokken is bij zowel grote als kleine projecten in de werktuigbouwkunde. Met een groot team van professionals voeren wij zelfstandig en/of in combinatie, projecten uit voor een breed scala aan opdrachtgevers. Binnen één van onze teams is de vacature ontstaan van engineering - projectmanager.
ARE YOU INSPIRED BY…
• Ensuring effective production according to the sales needs and focusing on high-quality assembly by establishing a learning organization?
• Driving lean manufacturing implementation intending to continuously improve efficiency?
• Establishing effective manufacturing strategies and processes to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality, and delivery targets?
• Applying safety regulations in production, implement safety-relevant work techniques, methodology, and ergonomics?
• Driving Key Performance Indicators to ensure and continuously improve cost-efficient and on-time production along with the highest product quality standards?
WE MATCH WITH PEOPLE WHO...
• Are team players that thrive on fostering and maintaining collaborative relationships across functions and regions.
• Enjoy working in multicultural teams and discussing and solving challenges in a global matrix organization.
• Are flexible, keep their eye on the ball in a dynamic environment, and work out pragmatic solutions.
• Are self-driven, goal-oriented and forward-thinking personalities with a high level of assertiveness.
• Communicate transparently, clearly, and persuasively.
• 5+ years of work experience in a global production environment with strong focus on assembly.
• 3+ years work experience from a strong regulated environment like medical device or flight industry.
• Technical Bachelor degree followed after a technical apprentice.
• Solid working experience in either customer field service or manufacturing or procurement.
• Experience in Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma.
• Strong leadership skills with an optimistic view, strategic thinking and strong process orientation.
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written).
You want to change people’s lives? We do this every single day - with game-changing and innovative technologies that improve human movement therapy for millions of patients around the world. Since 2007 they has combined leading brands, innovations and people needed to create the market leader in the advanced rehabilitation technology industry. Together, they drive medical technology in the field of movement rehabilitation and VR-based rehabilitation, research and -therapy. This company is the global leader in virtual reality robotics for human movement research and rehabilitation, setting standards in measuring and improving human movement performance. With over 20 years pioneering the advancement of rehabilitation technology, innovations are used for cutting-edge research and movement treatment across the globe. Join them and become part of a global network of leading brands to redefine rehabilitation therapy standards of today and tomorrow!